We are available to provide entertaining, educational programs for many events or venues including Scout meetings, company picnics, Sunday school, fairs or festivals, senior centers, or block parties. Our presentations are fun, engaging, and interactive. We provide an enjoyable experience for our audience, while instilling a greater understanding of these unique animals and the incredible lives they live.
Our programs are designed to be age appropriate.
A typical program will include ten different kinds of fascinating reptiles and amphibians, which could include frogs, a salamander, turtles, lizards, snakes, and a small alligator (We welcome your suggestions on which animals will be used in our presentation) .
We offer an opportunity for our audience to touch some of our animals in a controlled setting, after which we provide hand sanitizer.
- A one hour presentation is $220.00 and $75.00 per half hour afterwards. Presentations to groups of 60 – 200 guests are $260.00 for a one hour presentation which includes an extra 15 minutes of time for touching, and $75.00 per half hour afterwards. Groups of more than 200 are $350. Discounts are given for back-to-back programs. There is an additional mileage charge of 50 cents per mile over 100 miles round trip from Owatonna, MN. Most of the southern metro area is free, from there the charge increases from $1 to a maximum charge of around $35 for the northern metro area.
- We also have a $685.00 full day rate for 4 to 6 hours. For full day bookings the free mileage is extended to 200 miles round-trip. For full day bookings we require a $150 non-refundable deposit to hold the date.
- We can be inside or outdoors if it is between 60 and 85 degrees and in a shaded area for a 1 hour presentation. For longer time blocks, we in to be indoors so that the animals do not overheat.
- There will be an extra $5 charge if paying by credit card to help cover our card processing fees.
- We are available from 9:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M., year round.
We maintain the highest standards of safety in animal handling, and do not use venomous animals in our presentations. We are happy to provide references and proof of insurance upon request.
We can be reached at 1-507-455-1465 or at email@example.com for questions and bookings
Cancelation Policy: If you need to cancel or reschedule a program please let us know as soon as possible. If you cancel/reschedule at least one week out from your program date there is no cancelation fee. If it is within the week leading up to the program there is a $35 fee unless the program is rescheduled for a future date. No cancelation notice will result in a full charge.
Booking Form for your Event